This is the most recently completed residential community on the Island. The Arthur Hills golf course has been praised for its quality of design and natural beauty. The master plan for Palmetto Hall indicates 500 home sites on the 750 acres with over 200 acres devoted to natural wetlands, preserves, and lagoons. There is a grand "Old South" style clubhouse for residents, and a large pool, tennis courts and children's play area.
- Golf - private, residents and guests
- Tennis - at the clubhouse
- Swimming - at the clubhouse
- Fishing - Lagoon
- Access - Controlled, residential and club areas private
- Information - Call 843-785-1106 for complete details