Located on the north end of the Island where Port Royal Sound meets the Atlantic Ocean, this completely private plantation is the point first sighted by Captain William Hilton when he first "discovered" the Island. The water views here are the most grand on Hilton Head. Just outside the plantation is the world class Port Royal Resort with three 18 hole golf courses, two championship croquet courts, and the 16 court Port Royal Racquet Club which has three court surfaces - hard, grass and clay. The resort also has the Westin Hotel, which is South Carolina's only four diamond resort hotel!
- Golf three courses (54 holes). One alternates monthly as a private course for residents
- Tennis - 16 court racquet club
- Swimming - Resident's club. Olympic size pool and wading pool Beach
- 4 miles Hotel
- The Westin Access - Controlled - parses available to resort guests.
- Residential areas private.
- Club Information -Tennis, Golf, Social, and Sports memberships available. Call 843-935-CLUB for complete details on various packages available.