Fully half of this plantation is devoted to multifamily developments, and therefore, most of the people you run into are probably visitors in the pursuit of a good time. This is one of the more "active" plantations for that reason. Of the three 9 hole golf courses, Clipper and Galleon have hosted the PGA Tour three times! The Shipyard Racquet Club has been called "possibly the most beautiful tennis complex anywhere in the United States" and is rated in the top 50 tennis resorts in the country by Tennis Magazine. There is a "quieter" side of single family homes in Shipyard, but for the most part it is fast-paced and fun.
- Golf - three 9 hole courses open to the public
- Tennis - 24 court resort and neighborhood courts
- Swimming- pools in all visitor areas
- Beach - access at beach club and hotel
- Hotel - Crystal Sands
- Bike Paths - over four miles
- Shopping - at the hotel
- Access - Controlled
- Club Information - Call1-800-935-CLUB for complete details on various plans.