Hampton Hall is a private, gated, country club community nestled within 1,000 acres in Bluffton, South Carolina, and is just minutes from Hilton Head Island, Savannah and historic Beaufort A community designed after the most charming Mediterranean villages, Hampton Hall was created to cater to the lifestyle of both the golfer and non-golfer. Enjoy world-class amenities everyday, from the private Pete Dye golf course, luxurious central community clubhouse and separate activities center, to the miles of hiking and biking trails that wind their way through the community's natural landscape.
- Golf-: World-Class Pete Dye private 18-Hole Golf Course with Private Members 10,500 Square Foot Golf
- Tennis - Lighted Courts
- Swimming - Indoor and Outdoor
- Clubhouse: 22,000 Square Foot Clubhouse featuring Indoor and Outdoor Pool, Fitness Center, Dining, and Tennis Courts
- Walking/Biking Trails: 6 1/2 Miles of Walking and Biking Trails
- Fishing - Large Community Fishing Lake and numerous Ponds and Lagoons