Located six miles from Hilton Head, Rose Hill is 3,000 acres of Lowcountry charm where stately homes on large lots are the norm. When visiting Rose Hill Plantation, be sure to go by the historic Rose Hill House, one of the few surviving antebellum homes outside Savannah or Beaufort in the area. A favorite Sunday outing for visitors and residents is a tailgate picnic at one of Rose Hill's polo matches. Several tournaments are played each year. In addition to the equestrian center, there is boating, fishing and crabbing on the Colleton River, or golf on the Rose Hill Country Club's 27 challenging holes.
- Golf - 27 holes, public
- Tennis - racquet, club
- Swimming - three pools located in various recreation areas
- Marina - small docking facility
- Fishing -lagoon, creek and deep water
- Riding - Equestrian center
- Access - Controlled
- Club Information - Call 843-842-2828 for details.